1. Effective Date; Changes. This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date above and will inform you by e-mail sent to the address associated with your Service account and/or through the Service the next time you login. We will treat your continued use of the Service following such notice as your acceptance of the changes. However, we will seek your affirmative consent prior to applying any material change to this Policy on how we use or disclose personally identifiable information to information we collected or received prior to the date of the change.
2. Third Parties. We may offer through the Service or send to users links to or offers from third parties. This Policy does not apply to information that you may provide to or that may be collected by third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before participating or making a purchase.
3. Collected Information
Information You Submit. When you create an account with the Service, we collect the personally identifiable information you provide in the registration form, such as your name and contact information. The Service also lets you review the property where you live, so posting such a review means that your address will be collected and visible to other users.
Automatically Collected Information. When you use the Service, we gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you, and this information can be associated with the personally identifiable information that you provide. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the Service, and server log data such as a computer’s IP address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website. If you e-mail or call a listing provider using the e-mail address or phone number in the listing or the messaging functionality of the Service, we may receive information that you have contacted the listing provider.
4. Use & Disclosure of Information
We internally use the information we maintain about you as follows:
We use and disclose the information we maintain about you as follows:
6. Viewing and Amending Information. You can log into your Service account and view and change your user account information at any time, although information that came from your Social Account can only be changed through use of your Social Account.
7. Choices Regarding Third Party Offers. To the extent we send you commercial e-mails regarding third party marketing or promotional materials, we will give you the ability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in accordance with applicable law. We will not provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
8. Security. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information.
9. Transfer As Corporate Asset. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Company, the information we possess (including personally identifiable information) shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
10. Transfer to the U.S. or other Countries. Company is established in and uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Company has facilities. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
11. Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.