According to the current owner, who contacted an archivist at the Morgan Motor Company in Malvern, England, this car left the factory on June 16, 1958, and was dispatched to Fergus Motors in New York. The car's original color was white, with a red leather interior, and it was fitted with wire wheels rather than standard disc wheels. The current owner purchased the car in Hackettstown, New Jersey, in July 2011. The gauges were not working at the time of this purchase so the original mileage is unknown. The previous owner indicated that the car had been garage kept for twenty five years, and he had intended to restore it but never had the chance. This owner did have about $10,000 in parts and labor done to the car in 2009, in order to get the car up and running. The engine, chassis, and transmission have all remained original. Since that time the following work has been conducted under the current owner, resulting in a largely complete restoration:
July 2012 - starter motor replaced.July 2014 - complete paint job, new upholstery and leather, new wooden door panels, new and/or repaired gauges, engine restoration. It is in excellent running condition, and makes for a lovely Sunday drive.